13th Annual Denver International Spirits Competition Now Accepting Entries!
Competition Dates: March 2 to 10, 2024
- Online Entry Fee: $450
- Online Entries: February 22, 2024
- Samples delivered by February 26, 2024
CATEGORIES LIST DOWNLOAD HERE
To learn more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2024 DISC SPIRITS JUDGING
We are now assembling a prestigious panel of 30 of America's most respected spirits authorities to participate in the Rocky Mountain Region's largest professional spirits competition. We aim to judge based on the highest standards and build a reputation that rivals current competitions held in California, New York, and London.
We are the most cost-effective International Spirits Competition on the planet!
- Handsome die-cast medals provided to winners
- Royalty-free artwork
- Judges notes-provided upon request
- Actual scores (1-100)-provided upon request
- Reasonable entry fees! (31% lower cost than San Francisco World Spirits)
- More than 102 categories of spirits were judged!
- Our competition uses The Data Still, a completely paperless, convenient online entry system.
- The competition will award medals for Best Of Show, Double Gold, Gold, Silver, and Bronze for each qualifying category.
Double gold medals are awarded for the highest score in a category. Best Of Show is awarded to the competition's highest-scored product (s).
Hot Brand Award:
Our judging panel may recognize the brand with the highest combined scores for multiple entries.
The DISC is now paperless; all entries are completed online via TheDataStill.COM .
We encourage International entries.
Producers without US importers will need to apply for a Cola Waiver and FDA permit BEFORE they ship us samples. We work with an excellent US Broker who can assist. Email us below for details, or contact the Competition Director on WhatsApp: 017203023665
To learn more, email: email@example.com or call 303 665-0855
Packaging and Design Contest:
Packaging and Design are the most critical aspects of developing a beverage brand. Companies invest enormous time and money in developing their brand identity.
The DISC Packaging and Design Contest has been created to help recognize great packaging design.
- Judged by seasoned Art Directors, Packaging Designers, and Retail Buyers
- Diecast medals provided to all winners
- Royalty-Free Medal Art provided to all winners
•Best Of Show •Hot Spirits Brand •Double Gold •Gold •Silver •Bronze