Competition Dates: March 18 to 26, 2023
•Online Entries: March 11, 2023
•Samples delivered by March 13, 2023
*Online Entry Fee: $400
Entry fees are not increasing over last year. We want to remain the best investment for your spirits marketing dollar.
While other competitions continue to raise fees and reduce included benefits, the Denver International Spirits Competition strives to add more marketing benefits for its entrants.
*Early Bird Savings!
Enter in 2022 and take advantage of our sliding scale, early bird savings.
*Payment is required- Samples do not need to ship until after January 10, 2023.
To learn more email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 DISC SPIRITS JUDGING
We are now assembling a prestigious panel of 30 of America's most respected spirits authorities to participate in the Rocky Mountain Region's largest professional spirits competition. We aim to judge based on the highest standards and build a reputation that rivals current competitions held in California, New York, and London.
We are the most cost-effective International Spirits Competition on the planet!
- Handsome die-cast medals provide to winners
- Royalty-free artwork
- Judges notes-provided upon request
- Actual scores (1-100)-provided upon request
- Reasonable entry fees! (31% lower cost than San Francisco World Spirits)
- More than 102 categories of spirits were judged!
- Our competition uses the Data Still, a completely paperless, convenient online entry system.
- The competition will award medals for Best Of Show, Double Gold, Gold, Silver, and Bronze for each qualifying category.
Double-Gold medals are awarded for the highest score in a category. Best Of Show is awarded to the competition's highest-scored product (s).
New for 2023! Hot Brand Award:
Our judging panel may recognize the brand with the highest combined scores for multiple entries.
The DISC is now paperless; all entries are completed online via The DataStill.COM.
Call 303 665-0855 or email email@example.com
Packaging and Design are the most critical aspects of developing a beverage brand. Companies invest enormous time and money in developing their brand identity.
The DISC Packaging and Design Contest has been created to help recognize great packaging design.
- Judged by seasoned Art Directors, Packaging Designers, and Retail Buyers
- Diecast medals provided to all winners
- Royalty-Free Medal Art provided to all winners
•Best Of Show •Hot Spirits Brand •Double Gold •Gold •Silver •Bronze